Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

ewwww gross

So today I did something Really Gross I made a combination.




so what I got was milk 


vanilla essence 

olive oil 

I poured in the olive oil

then the vanilla essence

and I forgot to take a photo of the soy sauce 

then I added the milk 

me sizing up the drink

Then I realised that its not that bad when I took a sip. So I chucked in some pepper 

then some sage 

I just looked at it then mixed it up sculled it back ugh it was disgusting 

and on this photo this was when I was gagging and regretting everything.

If you want me to give me any ideas what to do can you write them below.

3 comments:

  1. Che, why would you do this!! I am sure you could have used ingredients that would have made the drink much more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a brave boy there Che!
    I definitely wouldn't have given that a go.
    My idea would be maybe you should make a concoction that's nice to drink??

    ReplyDelete