Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

dissolving a egg shell

So I have done an experiment it did not go as plan

so first you need a glass cup 

then you need vinegar its spelt backwards 

and you need an egg

put the egg in the cup and pour the vinegar 

and lastly you need 24 hours of your time.

when your 24 hours of time is up your eggs should be white and then you rub the white egg till all of the dissolving egg shell has gone and all you have left is the yolk and the other stuff but when you rub the egg do it over the sink I did that but im lucky because I had my egg over the sink when it exploded lucky I did two eggs.
I don't think that i will be doing this again in a hurry I wasted 2 eggs and 2 cups of vinegar i didn't get the egg after because yesterday afternoon I was seeing if it will bounce then SpLaT well its quite easy if you want me to do another experiment write it  in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Che. I think a few other kids at school were trying this experiment as well. Were the eggs supposed to bounce? Thanks for sharing your experiment.

    ReplyDelete